Subscribe to receive the LRA’s newsletters. There is usually one per month. We will also try to inform you of issues specific to your street or immediate vicinity. We will not share your information with any other organization or entity, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
The complete list of newsletters is available online. For ease of reference, they are also listed below.
- January 2021: notice of annual meeting
- December 2020: residential character, mid-rises on Bayview and Laird, Ontario Line rail facility
- November 2020: mid-rises on Bayview and Laird, speed cameras, Don Valley rail activities
- August 2020: C of A Resumption Concerns, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery petition, Cycling, Temporary housing programs
- Late June 2020: COVID-19 recovery and rebuild, Cannabis retail stores on Bayview Ave, Community policing, Petition regarding Metrolinx’s clear-cutting of trees on Eglinton Ave E
- June 2020: Committee of Adjustment resumption, Bellwood grounds closure, Holland Bloorview expansion, ActiveTO
- May 1, 2020: infrastructure changes; Jane’s Walk; Northlea photos 1955-1960; benches and COVID-19; litter; billboards.
- April 21, 2020: Eglinton clear-cutting; yard waste; COVID-19 rules; Margaret Atwood yearbook photo.
- April 13, 2020: Crosstown virtual open house; COVID-19 matters; links to Leaside history readings.
- April 7, 2020: COVID-19 matters, including yard waste pickup, protecting yourselves and others, and call for donations of sewing machines and fabric to make masks; and planning matters.
- March 30, 2020: COVID-19; community cheer; planning updates.
- March 18, 2020: COVID-19; 211; household energy use survey.
- February 2020: membership renewals; planning; traffic and transit; crime and safety; climate action.