Join our mailing list to receive our periodic newsletters in your inbox! We strive to keep you informed of any Leaside issues via our newsletters and also issues specific to your street or immediate neighbourhood, including Committee of Adjustment applications, OMB hearings, traffic issues, and proposed developments etc. We will not share your information with any other organization or entity, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- August, 2020: C of A Resumption Concerns, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery petition, Cycling, Temporary housing programs
- Late June, 2020: COVID-19 recovery and rebuild, Cannabis retail stores on Bayview Ave, Community policing, Petition regarding Metrolinx’s clear-cutting of trees on Eglinton Ave E
- June, 2020: Committee of Adjustment resumption, Bellwood grounds closure, Holland Bloorview expansion, ActiveTO
- May 1, 2020: infrastructure changes; Jane’s Walk; Northlea photos 1955-1960; benches and COVID-19; litter; billboards.
- April 21, 2020: Eglinton clear-cutting; yard waste; COVID-19 rules; Margaret Atwood yearbook photo.
- April 13, 2020: Crosstown virtual open house; COVID-19 matters; links to Leaside history readings.
- April 7, 2020: COVID-19 matters, including yard waste pickup, protecting yourselves and others, and call for donations of sewing machines and fabric to make masks; and planning matters.
- March 30, 2020: COVID-19; community cheer; planning updates.
- March 18, 2020: COVID-19; 211; household energy use survey.
- February 2020: membership renewals; planning; traffic and transit; crime and safety; climate action.