The LPOA’s 2019 Annual General Meeting takes place on Monday, November 4th at 7 p.m. at Trace Manes Park Community Centre (Tennis Lounge), 110 Rumsey Road.
Agenda items include:
- Update from Councillor Jaye Robinson after one year as our municipal representative
- Update from the Association’s Board of Directors on current initiatives
- Opportunity to raise issues that are important to you
- Constitutional changes relating to the Association’s name and definitions of membership that will make us more inclusive.
- Association business: minutes from last year’s AGM, election of Board of Directors for the coming year
At the meeting you can purchase or renew your membership for 2020. The fee is $30 (cash or cheque). Thank you to everyone who has done this so far! If you can’t make the meeting, please pay online (Paypal) or by post.
Thank you also to those who are helping sponsor the costs of holding and publicizing the meeting:
- Richard A. Byford, Bonnie Byford Real Estate
- Patrick Rocca, Bosley Real Estate
- Gyro Mazda | Gyro Hyundai
- The Leaside Pub
Illustration: Leaside Cottage – Courtesy of Toronto Public Library